Practical info for AU Library Navitas users in connection with the relocation of the library to AU Library Katrinebjerg
- The library relocates in week 24 and 25 (12 June – 23 June).
- New address: AU Library Katrinebjerg, Nygaard building, 5335-first floor, Helsingforsgade 12.
- New email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Same phone number: +45 4189 3100.
- After June 26 books and staff will be available at Helsingforsgade 12, the opening hours are Monday to Thursday 9.00 am-3.30 pm and Friday 9.00 am-3.00 pm.
- Last date for loan of books from Navitas collection: June 9th.
- Last date for submission of books at Navitas: June 23rd.
- Your favorite pickup location automatically changes June 6 to AU Library Katrinebjerg, subsequently you can change it to another AU Library pickup location.
- If you have reserved books for pick-up at Navitas, which comes after June 6, the pick-up point automatically change to Katrinebjerg.
Follow news on http://library.au.dk/locations/Navitas.
Practical info for AU Library Katrinebjerg users in connection with the relocation of AU Library Navitas
- In week 24 and 25 AU Library Navitas moves from Navitas to AU Library Katrinebjerg, this will unfortunately make some noise.
- In week 24 and 25 the Engineering and the Computer Science collections will be unavailable.
- Computer Science and Engineering collections are merged into one collection and Computer Science books published before 2010 will be archived.
- Computer Science Master's theses and PhD dissertations are moved to the Arts section.
- New telephone number from June 26: Tel.: +45 4189 3100.
- Opening hours from June 26: Monday to Thursday 9.00 am- 3.30 pm and Friday 9.00 am-3.00 pm.
Follow news on http://library.au.dk/locations/Katrinebjerg.
Diplom engineer, Civil engineer