You are here: AU  Students  Studies Subject portals Biotechnology and Chemical Engineering Contact Student Counselling

Contact Student Counselling

Find your Student Counsellor

The Student Counsellors at Science and Technology cover all degree programmes and can therefore give you specific counselling in connection with your particular degree programme.

Start by choosing what kind of counselling you need below.

Please note that there are both specific Student Counsellors for each degree programme as well as general Student Welfare Counsellors. Please always start by contacting your Student Counsellor.

1438058 / i40