Study coordinators for Engineering programmes

The study coordinators are your contact persons in the study administration. You can contact your study coordinator if you have questions relating to plans for lessons, exam plans, signing up for courses and exams, registration of exam results, etc.

Maja Frank ( Tel. 4189 3070, Navitas, Inge Lehmanns Gade 10, Study Service Office room 03.101

  • Civil and Architectural Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering

Helene Bøgelund Christiansen, (  Tel. 8715 335,  Ny Munkegade 120, Building 1520, Room 117. 

  • Biomedical Engineering
  • Computer Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Biotechnology and Chemical Engineering
  • Technical Geology

Office hours and contact to Study Service ST

Study Service ST is a drop-in service where you can get answers to questions related to your study, such as:

  • Teaching (e.g. registration for courses, Bachelor -and Master degree contract)
  • Exam (e.g. exam registration, first-year exam)
  • Exemptions
  • Case processing
  • Delays
  • Credit
  • Stays abroad (every Wednesday)
  • - and other questions relating to your study program you may have.

You find Study Service ST here:

Relevant e-mail addresses:

Board of Studies for Engineering programmes

The board of studies handles all applications for dispensation and transfer of credits. For example:

  • Exemptions relating to course registration, exams and study programmes
  • Pre- and final approval of transfer of credits
  • Temporary enrolments in MSc. programmes etc.

Aside from this, the board of studies also makes decisions on the content of the programmes and courses offered.

Contact person: Lena Jensen ( Tel.:+45 8715 2101

Please note that you apply for exemption, credittransfer ect. at 

Board of Studies for Engineering Programmes
Science and Technology
Aarhus University
Ny Munkegade 122, 8000 Aarhus C


Student counselling

If you have any questions regarding student counselling, feel free to contact our Student Counsellors and our permanently employed Student Welfare Counsellors.

You find contact information for both under "Student Counselling" -> "Contact Student Counselling".

If you on the other hand need counselling about the academic content of your degree programme, construction of courses etc., you must instead contact your Degree Programme Coordinator, which you find under "Teaching" -> "Degree programme coordinators".

1437326 / i40