Reissuing diplomas

Reissuing diplomas

The diploma issued to you when you have completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme is the only original documentation of your completion of the programme.

You must immediately contact HE Studies Administration if you have not received your diploma no later than two months after the announcement of the result of your final exam. It is also your responsibility to contact HE Studies administration if you believe there are errors in your diploma. The month of July is not included when calculating the two-month deadline.

The university may issue a new diploma to you, if you with reference to the above have contacted HE Studies Administration within three months of the announcement of you final exam. The month of July is not included when calculating the deadline.

If you leave Denmark after finishing your degree programme, you must change your address via the Student Self-Service (STADS).

To do this, follow these steps:

  1. Log on to
  2. Select Student Self-Service (STADS)
  3. Select ‘Personal and address information’ under ‘Enrolment’
  4. Click ‘Address’
  5. Type in your new address under ‘Temporary address’. Important: You must enter an end date for the address. Select a date in the distant future (for example, ten years from now), if you do not have a specific end date.
  6. Save your changes.

Result: Post from the university will be sent to the address you have entered until the date you have selected.

Replacement diploma

Only one original diploma will be issued. 

If you contact us wishing to have a diploma reissued at a later time than the above (either because it has been destroyed or lost), you will receive a copy of the copy that we have filed.

There are a few exceptions: A new original diploma is issued if the original diploma contains errors, and if you have contacted us within three months after the announcement of your most recent exam result (see above) and in special cases, for example if the diploma has been damaged in the mail.

In both cases, the faulty/damaged diploma must be returned to HE Studies Administration.

1424314 / i40