How to book vehicles at the Faculty of Arts

The Faculty of Arts has five cars that you can book through your school secretariat when you need transport for Work or study relevant purposes in Denmark. Please bring a completed driving permit with you. This has to be signed by both you and the manager of the school secretariat or deputy head of school.

Once your booking has been confirmed, please observe the guidelines described in the rules for borrowing vehicles.

Students are not covered by Aarhus University’s staff insurance against accidents at work, so the university recommends that students take out their own accident insurance.

See below who to contact if you need to book a vehicle or get a driving permit.

DPU - Danish School of Education