Student counselling for MSc in Engineering

Student Counsellors are also students at a Master's degree programme in Engineering and can help if:

  • you experience problems completing your study or want to organise your study in a different way
  • you want to change, stop, or take a leave of absence from your study
  • you get ill in connection with an exam
  • you don't pass an exam
  • you have questions about your academic regulations

You can contact your Student Counsellor by writing an email.