Contact student counselling

The student counsellors at Science and Technology cover all degree programmes and can therefore give you specific counselling in connection with your particular degree programme. You can also receive counselling from our student welfare counsellors.

The student counsellors are all enrolled on either a bachelor's or master's degree in Science and Technology, whilst the student welfare counsellors are permanent employees at the faculty.

N.B. If you are looking for specific counselling regarding your degree programme, please book an appointment with your local student counsellor first. 

Below, you will find the contact information.