How to apply for SU for your master programme

Please note: This information only applies to students who are already eligible for SU (The Danish students' Grants and Loans Scheme)

2012.05.09 | Michael Mejlgaard Udby

The bachelor and master study programmes are to separate programmes. Therefore, if you wish to receive SU when commencing the master study programme you have to send in an application to the SU office. If you conclude your bachelor study programme in June 2012 and continue on the master study programme from September 2012, you are eligible to receive SU in July and August 2012.

You can read more about how to apply for SU in the summer period at the SU-office’s homepage.