Contact Student counselling

The Student counsellors at Faculty of Natural Sciences and Faculty of Technical Sciences cover all degree programmes and can therefore give you specific counselling in connection with your particular degree programme. You can also receive counselling from our student welfare counsellors.

The student counsellors are all enrolled on either a bachelor's or master's degree from Faculty of Natural Sciences og Faculty of Technical Sciences, whilst the student welfare counsellors are permanent employees at the two faculties.

N.B. If you are looking for specific counselling regarding your degree programme, please book an appointment with your local student counsellor first. 

Below, you will find the contact information.