Collecting information on collaboration with companies/organisations
For full-time students on their Master's degree programme, as well as students at BDE and GMM who are registered for the Master's thesis or a project-based internship in the spring semester 2021.
Aarhus University (AU) wants to strengthen your career prospects through Master’s theses and project-based internship in close collaboration with private and public companies/organisations. In order to reach this goal, we need to collect information on the companies/organisations, that you as a student collaborate with.
If you are registered for a Master’s thesis or for a project-based internship, where you will be working with a private or public company/organisation in the spring semester of 2021, you have very recently received a short form (takes only two minutes to complete) in your AU mailbox. The form consists of a few questions regarding your collaboration with the company/organisation. If you are writing your Master’s thesis without collaboration with a company, you just have to answer the questions regarding confidentiality and the possibility of publication at the Royal Library.
We encourage you to clarify questions by visiting the 5 info pages below. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions and more information regarding master’s theses and project-based internship:
1. Main page: https://studerende.au.dk/en/registration/
2. Information regarding Master’s theses: https://studerende.au.dk/en/registration/master-thesis/
3. Information regarding project-based internships in close collaboration with private and public companies/organisations: https://studerende.au.dk/en/registration/project-placement/
4. Frequently asked questions regarding the form: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions (au.dk)
5. Information regarding logon: https://studerende.au.dk/en/registration/logon-information/
Questions regarding the form can be placed on the pages above.
We wish you the best of luck with your project-based internship or your Master’s thesis.
Thank you in advance for helping us!