Contact Student Counselling

In the boxes below, you must choose whether you want to talk to a Student Welfare Counsellor or a Student Counsellor.

Student Counsellors

The Student Counsellors are all enrolled on a Bachelor's or Master's degree at Natural Sciences or Technical Sciences and can help you, if you for example...

  • find it difficult to complete your studies or want to reschedule the course of your study
  • wish to switch degree programme, quit your studies or wish for a leave of absence
  • are ill in connection with exams
  • fail your exams
  • have questions regarding the academic regulations of your degree programme

Student Welfare Counsellors

You can get counselling by our permanently employed Student Welfare Counsellors, if you need help regarding:

  • Preventing and dealing with stress 
  • Exam anxiety
  • Doubts about your study, delay, request for resumption of study
  • Study techniques, structure, planning, and management of everyday life
  • Other problems of personal matter