Where can I find help?

Studies Administration

At Natural Sciences and Tehnical Sciences Studies Administration, we are ready to help if you have questions about your study programme or would like student guidance. We can help you with issues such as:

  • General questions about examinations and teaching: including registration, cancellation, examination plan, curriculum and class grouping

  • General guidance about study-administrative sets of rules: What can you do right away, what should you seek exemption from, and how do you apply for exemption?

You are always welcome – if we are unable to answer your question, we will help you find someone who can.

Studies Administration is open for personal enquiries daily from 10.00 to 12.30. We are located on the study floor in building 1530, room 129.

E-mail: studieservice.st@au.dk, Tel: +45 87 15 07 07

Remember that you can also find a lot of useful information at your web study portal, so please check this before contacting us.

Board of Studies

The board of Studies processes all applications (such as credit transfer and dispensations) from students. You can read more about the Board of Studies here: The Board of Studies.

Student counseling

You have the opportunity to seek counseling from your full-time student counselors or part-time student counselors (who are senior students themselves).

The student counselors can help if you

  • have problems while pertaining to your study - such as with learning techniques, perfectionism etc.
  • have exams anxiety
  • have been delayed in your studies and don't know what to do next
  • have personal problems that affect your studies
  • for some reason isn't thriving in your studies

Read more about the student counseling here: Student counseling.