Erasmus grants for internships
Students doing an internship as part of their ASB programme can apply for an Erasmus grant. The grant is up to 300 Euros per month.
You can apply for the Erasmus grant by handing in the training agreement, the preliminary approval of internship, a transcript of records, and the Erasmus application form to the International Office (B6). There is no fixed application deadline, however applications must be handed in within or prior to the academic year in which the internship takes place. If you have questions, please contact Torge Fischer (Studyabroad@asb.dk).
The following Erasmus rules apply
- The internship needs to be at least 3 months long.
- The internship needs to be undertaken inside the Erasmus region and outside Denmark. The Erasmus region includes all EU-countries, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Turkey.
- You need to have the nationality of or permanent residence in one of the member states of the Erasmus region.
The internship needs to be undertaken in a public or private organisation, institution, enterprise or research centre. You cannot receive the grant for doing internships with EU-institutions or embassies / state representations of your own nationality.
- The internship needs to be incorporated into the university degree.
- The internship cannot prolong your studies.
Please see the ASB requirements regarding internship here.
For further information, please look at: http://www.udiverden.dk/default.aspx?id=4755