The student counsellors are studying at bachelor or masters level and among other things can help you if...
- you are having trouble completing your degree or want to organise the course of your study in a different manner
- you want to change, quit or take a leave of absence from your studies
- you fall ill at same time as an exam
- you fail to pass your exam
- you have questions for the academic regulations in relation to your study
Find your student counsellor below. (NOTE: you are not able to contact the student counsellors by phone and they must be contacted through their e-mails below.