Selected exams to take place in AU’s new WISEflow exam system
Winter exams are fast approaching, and this year, a number of students will begin using WISEflow – AU’s new system for digital exams. You will get an email in your AU inbox if this applies to you.
From spring 2024, all exams at Aarhus University will be taken in the new digital exam system WISEflow. This system will replace the Digital Exams system at all faculties except Aarhus BSS, which already uses WISEflow.
As part of a soft launch of the new system, a number of students across AU will use WISEflow for their exams this winter. As the functionality of the new system is slightly different from the WISEflow used at Aarhus BSS today, selected courses at Aarhus BSS will also be included in the soft launch.
- If your course is part of the soft launch, you will be notified directly in your AU email.
- If your course is not part of the soft launch, you will get more information about WISEflow in your AU inbox in spring 2024 – well in advance of exam season. Here, you will also get more information on what you need to be aware of in relation to your material in the Digital Exam system and the current version of WISEflow.
- For students at Aarhus BSS: If your course is not part of the soft launch, you must use the faculty’s current version of WISEflow.
Plan for the WISEflow rollout
- December/February 2024: Selected winter exams take place in the new WISEflow system
- Spring 2024: Follow-up on the soft launch phase
- Spring/summer 2024: New WISEflow system rolled out across AU