Do you need any guidance on your personal SU (State Educational Grant)?

If you have questions regarding equal status with Danish citizens and SU as a foreign, you should address it to the Agency in copenhagen.

Write us

If you have questions reagarding your SU (State Educational Grant) you must use one of the forms below. This applies to all types of inquiries, and it applies to all students regardless of enrollment-status. 

Questions regarding equal status with Danish citizens have to be adressed to Uddannelses- og Forskningsstyrelsen. Those are questions concerning for example your working hours, permanent residence in Denmark and SU holidays.

Call us

Did you know that most of our students found the answer to their SU question via or here on the site?

The Danish Students’ Grants and Loans Scheme Office at Aarhus University is open on phone, tuesday, thursday and friday 9:00 - 12:00

You can phone us at +45 8715 0730

Meet us

If you need a personal meeting with an employee from the SU office, it is possible to book guidance on video via Zoom.

Ten minutes are set aside for each appointment.

Once you have booked an appointment, you will subsequently receive an email with more information on how to approach the meeting.

Remember before you book an appointment: You can find answers to most of your SU questions on, on minSU or here on the site.