Diploma |Students at the Faculty of Arts

  • When you have completed your Bachelor's or Master's degree, you will receive an exam certificate. If you use e-Boks, your cetificate will be issued to your e-Boks.
  • Your exam certificate is the only original documentation that you have completed your degree programme.
  • If you have not received your certificate within two months, calculated from the date your last assessment is published, please contact Study Center Arts. If you believe there are errors in your certificate, please contact the university.
    (The month of July is not included in the calculation of the two months.)
  • You can print a transcript of records from mit.au.dk (Self-service) to document your degree programme until your certificate is ready.
    If you are exchange student - and therefore do not have access to Self-service - you will be able to print a transcript of records via a special button on Mystudies.au.dk. The button is visible in 100 days after your assessment date. If you have trouble printing the exam transcript, please contact the Study Centre Arts.

Read more about diploma and diploma supplement